Terms & Conditions
Delivery Policy for Hali
Hali offers free delivery Australia-wide on all full priced items.
We are currently offering interstate & international delivery.
Product delivery should be within 2 - 5 working days, once payment has been received in full, for all deliveries to major metropolitan areas. Any deliveries to more remote areas should be within 5 - 10 working days. All deliveries will be sent out via TNT. You will need to sign for your goods on delivery. If you between are not home at the time of delivery, a calling card will be left with instructions.
Please note: all prices are GST inclusive.
Exchange Policy for Hali
Hali offers an exchange policy. This covers the following situations:
- the rug you have purchased online is not exactly what you had in mind when you ordered it; or
- the rug you purchased online does not suit the desired space.
Hali must be notified via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of the rug.
You must ensure that the original wrapping is retained so you can send it back to Hali.
There is an $80 online exchange cost. This covers the delivery cost to return the rug and the delivery cost to send a different rug to you.
If you choose to take the rug back to a Hali showroom and exchange in store a $150 restocking and service fee will be charged.
If you cannot find a suitable rug on www hali.com.au a credit note for the value of your purchase will be issued. This credit note will be valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
The exchange policy will only be valid if the rug is returned to Hali in the original wrapping, is undamaged and has no evidence of use.
Returned merchandise, refund policy and 14-day money back guarantee
If incorrect products have been sent to you, you must notify us of the error within 14 days of delivery. We will arrange the incorrect goods to be returned to us at no charge to you. The correct goods will be dispatched as soon as we have received the original rug back with no extra postage charges incurred by the buyer. We reserve the right to charge a minimal fee or replacement cost if returned products are damaged or have been used. You are required to pay any charges if you have ordered the incorrect products and ship the products back to Hali.
If products are damaged when they arrive to you, you must notify us within 14 days of delivery by email at email@example.com or by calling 1300 131 120.
We will not offer a refund for change of mind even if a product returned to us is unused and not damaged. Please note that refunds will only occur in case we sent you the incorrect products. We can only process products purchased from our website www.hali.com.au and provide advice on products available on our website. We aim to provide you with quality products to satisfy your needs. If you are dissatisfied with or have any complaints about any of our products and/or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your emails as quickly as possible. This is our promise to you because your satisfaction is our primary concern. We advise all our customers to review this policy page frequently as this Policy may be amended by us at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Policy will be posted on this site and you should review this Policy prior to using this site.
PRODUCT IMAGE POLICY
Product Image Policy for Hali
High quality product photography is vital to our ability to sell hand made rugs online. We photograph all the rugs in a studio equipped with top class camera and lighting equipment and perform post-production on the 300dpi quality images before uploading the images online.
What we cannot control is your graphics card, your operating system, your browser settings and your screen resolution.
If you receive your rug and believe that it looks significantly different to how it looked online, you are eligible for a return (according to the terms above). However, this does not grant eligibility for a refund.
VARIABLE SIZE POLICY
Variable Size Policy for Hali
The exact size dimensions of our rugs, both the length and the width, cannot be relied on unconditionally.
The handmade nature of all our products results in slight size discrepancies.
In order to group products by standard size ranges, we advertise the median size for each grouping.
You must allow for up to a 10% size discrepancy for our handmade products.
If the size of our goods fit within this range, there is no recourse for a refund on a sizing basis.
- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during a search query of the website. When you close your browser the session cookie is destroyed and no personal information is kept which might identify you to us in the future.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorised by law ;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
- If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
- Hali is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Our website follows the Privacy Commissioner's Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government Websites.
How to contact us
Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details
Protecting your personal information is a priority for Hali. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your on-line order information. The SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information on-line, we also do everything in our power to protect personally identifiable information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When you place an order through this website, we need to know your name, e-mail, phone number, address and credit card details if paying by credit card. This allows us to process and fulfil your order successfully. It also helps us in maintaining your account.
How does Hali protect customer information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through the NAB Payment Gateway. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is not clearance delay. Hali does not store any credit card information on our servers.
What about Cookies?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. They allow you to place your online order and to login once you are subscribed. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. You will need cookies enabled to use Hali website.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card processing and Card payments are made directly through our 128 bit SSL Encryption software to insure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored - this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.